Friday, September 17, 2010

A Bipolar Day

Today I had one of those days which make me realize that I still have Bipolar disorder.

A passing comment and thought triggered what felt like was going to be a meltdown. For some reason my emotions went haywire and I felt anxious and not cohesive.

I told me husband and he helped me decide to take some medicine (phenibut- half dose, and B-12) and it succesfully brought me back to normality.

Or, at least mostly normal.

The important part is that I was able to recover from what seemed like a meltdown and continue my day as I wanted.

That is something that I did not know how to do in the past. And although medicine is not always the answer, sometimes it is just the right thing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to correct so quickly. My son is off today as well. Maybe it's the moon position.

    ReplyDelete