Sunday, March 20, 2011

Depression Distorts Life

I know I am feeling better when I find myself enjoying life, rather than wondering what life's purpose is.

I find myself interested in history, world news, writing, working, cooking, and find life to be marvelous!

I started feeling better after walking yesterday.

Yesterday I was so unsure of life's purpose, I googled life purpose and depression. I didn't find anything remarkable on the topic, but let me tell you - my thoughts were directed by my depression.

Depression distorts thoughts.....  Only goes to show you that how we see the world has everything to do with what's going on inside of us.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree that depression distorts thoughts. In fact, it's interesting because my husband's response to that poster on my blog that you liked was, but don't you think most people that commit suicide aren't thinking rationally and so how can they change their lives if they aren't thinking rationally? And that's a good point. Depression does distort thoughts and hopefully one can turn it around before it gets too bad. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete