Friday, March 4, 2011

Self Love

Self love - do you find it hard?


Every once in awhile, I'll read something that really stays with me.  Recently, it was this thought:


"Relying on the positive assessments of others, while it feels good, is temporary. We all need something more reliable and always at hand. When a negative assessment comes along you can ride your unpredictable waves of feeling if you have an anchor of self respect." - Jaktraks article on "What counseling clients ask me"


I've been thinking about how important it is to do what is right. And trying to always do right.  This helps build self respect. 


For weekend reading, I'd suggest Jaktraks' Squidoo lenses:
It matters how you think
What counseling clients ask me
Small and easy steps create change

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment